Sponsorship is the life and blood of many sporting groups and organisations and the Amberley Trotting Club is no exception. Sponsors help with generating working capital, getting the word out and with the overall success of the event.
Sponsorship with Amberley Trotting Club can also be used for Race naming rights which will give you increased coverage countrywide by way of racing magazines and publications, T.V. coverage, printed material coverage as well as mentioned in the clubs history of races held.
The clubs welcomes all sponsors and will treat you to the many functions that makes up a country and family race meeting.
For a Sponsorship of $750 or $1500
Amberley Trotting Club offers:
- Admission for 4 people to Sponsor’s Tent on Amberley Hill with all day complimentary food and drinks. (8 people)
- Nationwide exposure with own trackside advertising sign up to 3 x 1m. (6x1)
- Shared naming rights to a race. (Full)
- 1/2 page advertising in our Facebook
- Public announcement on course.
- Opportunity to present winner’s trophy
- Advertising acknowledgement in The Northern Outlook & The News
- Acknowledgement on our Website
- Acknowledgement on our Facebook site: www.facebook.com/amberleytrottingclub
A full race sponsorship of $1500 doubles your privileges as outlined in RED above.
Any new sponsors are welcome to contact Ross Rennie Ph: 027 626 4539 or Warwick Duke (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
For full sponsorship details as a PDF download - click here
Want FUN and PROMOTION all in one package!!!! Then book your Sponsorship TODAY.
- Cavalier Trotting Products
- North Canterbury Trotting
- Gulliver & Tyler
- Country Feasts
- Rangiora New World
- Joan Belcher Legacy
- Flair Canterbury Branch
- HSW Accounting
- Promed Edgeware Doctors
- Clarkville Stockfeeds
- Zilco NZ
- Rangiora Eguine Services
- Davis Ogilvie
- Dawe Contracting
- Morrisons Saddlery
- Coleman Family
- Cakama Trustees
- Islington Tavern
- Smith Hire
- Fenwicks Unichem Pharmacy
- Bashers ITM Sawmill Amberley
- Brendon Hill Stables
- Arthur Burke
- Robbie Close
- Avon City Ford
- Christchurch Casino
- Doug Lang
- Waimak Realty
- Valley Inn Tavern
- Sunny Glenis Trotters Reward
- Dunstan Horse Feed